Youngberg’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning – the leading name in home heating comfort.
Request a Free In-Home Consultation: Call today (208) 642-9846 for a no obligation comfort survey. You can depend on Youngberg Heating & Cooling to receive the best heating solution, and furnace replacement for your family’s comfort – and for your budget.
Reputation for excellence
Discover how Youngberg Heating & Cooling earned the prestigious Technician Seal of SafetyTM Award for exceeding the rigorous standards for customer satisfaction and performance.
Explore innovative and energy efficient heating products that assure your total home comfort – and save you money every month!
Call 208-642-9846 to schedule an in-home Safety Inspection,
Cleaning and Tune-Up – make sure your furnace is safe!
Furnace Tune-Up, Cleaning and Safety Inspection
Keep Your Furnace at Peak Efficiency with an Annual Tune-Up – and Safeguard your Family with the Peace of Mind they Deserve.
Tune-up your furnace and Youngberg Heating & Cooling guarantees you a 100% profit in energy savings.
Youngberg One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning trained technicians will perform a 60-90-minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 21 operations:
- Carbon Monoxide – test air flow duct system for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Ignition System – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust System – test for proper venting
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Safety & Control Circuits – test for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Clean existing air filter
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Furnace Burner – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Heat Exchangers – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Clean furnace exterior
- Visual inspection of heat exchangers for dangerous cracks and wear
- Thermocouple – clean and test for proper operation
- Gas Pressure – measure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacture
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Combustion Vents – clean and inspect (upper and lower)
- Natural Gas – check for leaks
$10 Tune-Up Coupon
Keep Your Furnace at Peak Efficiency with an Annual Tune-Up and
Safeguard your Family with the Peace of Mind you Deserve.
Save $10 with coupon – Call 208-642-9846 to schedule
your Furnace Tune-Up, Cleaning and Safety Inspection.